Referral Terms and Conditions
You may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations. You must be eighteen (18) years or older and a resident of a Ghana, in order to participate in the Program.
How the Program Works
Currently, participation is via invite only and limited to existing client with an active subscription account.
Users who refer are called “Members”; individuals who are referred to are called “Friends” or “Referrals”. For every “Qualified Referral” (defined below), Members may be eligible to receive “Reward(s)” (also defined below), provided a Member is otherwise eligible under, and fully compliant with, these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and the methods through which Rewards are earned. We also reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Member, (a current customer of Teledata ICT) clicks the invite link and shares a Referral Program Link through varied channels with a person, the Referral
- The Referral then purchases a referral plan when they arrive at the Referrer Teledata ICT website with the member’s link
- When the Referral customer account has been accepted by the Teledata ICT, the Referrer will receive a referral reward. When the Referred customer has received Teledata ICT’s services for two months, the Referred will receive a referral reward.
- Members must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real third-party individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. For example, a Referrer may not create multiple or fake accounts with Teledata ICT or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
- Rewards can only be awarded for Qualified Referrals. A Qualified Referral means that all the following conditions are met under Eligibility.
- Members and Referrals must be legal residents of Ghana who
- They are 18 years or older and
- have the legal right to provide the personal information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, and zip code) of each Referred Friend.
- The campaign applies to Internet Fair Use Products only
- A member shall receive (1) Reward for each valid and verified Qualified Referral. Restrictions may apply.
- Rewards are subject to verification. Program Entities may withhold a Reward for investigation, or refuse to process any transaction Company deems fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose liability on Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- All Company decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, Credit or Reward is valid.
- If a Referral is referred by multiple Members, the unique code submitted by the Referral shall be the only Member entitled to receive the Reward.
- Members can view the Rewards earned and Rewards available to claim within their “Refer-a-Friend” page or account and would be also alerted via email.
- Rewards cannot be combined with any other Company offers and may be redeemed in various forms in Program Entities’ sole discretion. Restrictions may apply; for example, if the Reward is the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher it may be subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions.
- Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a Referrer’s Teledata ICT account for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards accumulated by Referrer are forfeited.
- The coupon is applied on the subscription ie the broadband services and not installation cost
- Coupon is applied before tax or is subject to taxations.
- Rewards may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to the Participant.
- Participants in the Program must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Teledata ICT’s Referral Program. Teledata ICT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any Member from participating in any aspect of the Program if Teledata ICT deems or suspects that such Member has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:
- acting in violation of these Program Terms and Conditions;
- damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Program or Site;
- acting with intent to annoy, harass, or abuse any other person;
- any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behaviour or activity; or
- activity deemed in the sole discretion of Teledata ICT to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Program. Teledata ICT shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Program Terms and Conditions or intent of these Program Terms and Conditions.
- Binding Effects. By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Program.
- Termination. Teledata ICT may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program or Program Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. Teledata ICT may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Program for breach of these Program Terms and Conditions or taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Program Terms and Conditions.
- Release. By participating in the Program, Participants release Teledata ICT, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Program rewards.
- Indemnification. Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Teledata ICT and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by the participant of any of these Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Participant of applicable law.
Reserved Right. Teledata ICT reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROGRAM ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.